top of page

Party at Scout's Nation

Public·8124 members

Hi ya everyone!!👋❤️

It's been a bit since my man and I have had the time to get out to scouts, however... Yesterday was his birthday 🎉 🎂 so...were cumming out tonight for the homecumming party to celebrate both the end of summer and my sexy man turning a year older! 💦🎉

I was curious to see what other sexy, fun, sex driven people would be coming out there tonight, especially any couples and or single ladies looking to help me give my man the best birthday experience to date😈💦🔥 (I'm bi he is straight so I'm more than willing to play along😉🔥 actually I prefer to get in on the fun)

Soo.....if you will be there tonight AND are a horny female or part of a couple 💦 looking to meet up to get 🍆 from the birthday boy OR just need another female to play with( I at this time will not play on my own without him there sorry)....THEN COME FIND US TONIGHT & say hi let's see where the party takes us!!

I've been waiting for quite some time now to find a lady who just really needs dicked down, so I can watch him give her what she needs🥵🥵🤤 who is ready to help me out!?

Drop a comment on this post if you're interested so I know who to keep an extra eye out for😉😏

We're looking forward to a fun-filled night so please feel free to cum join us and don't be shy. 😉💦🎉🎂

Very easy going open minded couple (f34 bi m39s)

COUPLES & SINGLE FEMALES ONLY AT THIS TIME... 🚫NO SINGLE MALES PLEASE 🚫

Mari y Adri ❤
Guido1984
Travis&Sarah
Nobody  special
J&L
J&L
Sep 29

Do you like older cpls. She also plays well with females lol. We are both 51. We are discreet due to work so won’t post face pics. But we will send them though kik or something.

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, get updates and share media.
bottom of page